WHO ARE WE?
The Mallorca Film Commission (MFC) belongs to the organization Fundació Mallorca Turisme, which was established with the aim to encourage tourism. It consists of the follwowing institutions: Consell de Mallorca, Federación Hotelera de Mallorca, Foment de Turisme de Mallorca, Cambra de Comerç de Mallorca and the Agrupació de Cadenes Hoteleres.
The Mallorca Film Commission offers its services for free around the whole island and has the following principal aims:
- Promote and help companies and professionals when filming audiovisual projects.
- To stimulate and consolidate the Majorcan audiovisual industry
- To enable the co-production and internationalization by assisting to markets, festivals and fairs.
To reach these goals and to raise the popularity and impact of the actions taken, the MFC is integrated in the Spain Film Commission (SFC), the European Film Commission Network (EuFCN) and the Asociación de Film Commissions Internacional (AFCI).
The Mallorca Film Commission promotes the realization of various audiovisual projects putting the following services available to companies and experts:
- Advice and promotion of the locations in Majorca.
- Simplification of filming paperwork and permits.
- Administration of companies and experts databases.
- Obtain statistical data regarding the economic effects of the shootings in Majorca.
- Information about financing, tax incentives and benefits in the audiovisual sector.
Head of Department – Mallorca Film Commission
+34 971 21 96 71
Film Commissioner & communication/marqueting – Mallorca Film Commission
+34 971 21 96 47